The Philip R. Clarke Leaving Calcite Harbor, Rogers City, Michigan
Still going strong, the 1952 built Clarke is one of the famous “Triple A” class of vessels that have sailed for over half a century. A 1982 conversion to a self un-loader allows her 25,300 ton limestone cargo to be delivered to ports all around the Great Lakes.
Image 14.5″ x 24.5″ with 2″ borders. Signed and numbered edition of 150. Printed on watercolor stock. Also available on canvas.