Steamer Pearl of 1851
Built in Newport (Marine City), Michigan, the Pearl served as the only connection for passengers and freight with many early lake-front towns. Shown in Saginaw Bay with fishing craft in the foreground, she was typical of the walking beam side-wheel steamers of this period.
Image 11.5″ x 18.5″ with 2″ borders. Signed and numbered edition of 150. Printed on watercolor stock.